In this chilly time, Jens is spending time in the woods surrounding the property. Some of the younger trees needs to be pruned and some trees that have fallen during the winter will be sawn for firewood.
While he works, he has great pleasure of the wildlife around here. Here are deesr, foxes, hares, pheasants and many different birds, so it’s fun to follow them in their lives during the seasons.
Snowdrops and winter aconite is in full bloom, and the forsythia branches that Lene has taken in, blooms and heralds the coming of spring
What to do at Stenbrogaard:
- Spend the night in your own camper or caravan
- Stay overnight in one of our big bright rooms
- Go for a walk in the beautiful nature, here in the beginning of Jeksendalen
- Tour suggestions from the Danish Society for Nature Conservation: Turforslag fra Danmarks Naturfredningsforening
- It is possible to go fishing in the Aarhus river
- Buy fresh farm products, which vary depending on the season.